Housing Solutions Center
The Housing Solutions Center (HSC) of Kitsap County offers individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless a one-stop location to access all forms of housing assistance including emergency shelters, rental & deposit assistance, as well as landlord referrals.
All housing referrals will be subject to the availability of the desired resources in the community.
- Individuals and families are encouraged to visit the nearest Housing Solutions Center site. The HSC has four convenient locations across Kitsap County, including centers in Bremerton, North Kitsap, and South Kitsap, along with Coffee Oasis locations for teens and young adults ages 13-25.
- All households will complete a brief intake application followed by a one on one appointment with a Navigator to review available housing options.
- Most people are able to be seen on a walk-in basis at the Bremerton site, 8:30am -3:30pm weekdays; however you may also call ahead to schedule an appointment. The North Kitsap office hours are 12pm to 3pm and the South Kitsap office hours are 9am to 1pm. Scheduling an appointment is advised at these locations.
- The Housing Solutions Center (HSC) offers services to Kitsap County residents who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. The eligibility for specific programs such as emergency shelters and rental assistance will depend on the specific qualifications of each agency. Your Navigator will review your personal situation and connect you with the resources for which you are qualified.
- HSC partners with many partner agencies to access those in need to the appropriate housing solution; including...
- St. Vincent de Paul of Bremerton
- West Sound Treatment Center
- Catholic Community Services/Benedict House
- Agape Unlimited
- North Kitsap Fishline
- Housing Kitsap
- The Salvation Army
- Kitsap Recorvery Center
- Hope in Christ Ministries/Coffee Oasis
- Kitsap Mental Health Services
- Kitsap Transit
If you experience a housing crisis after normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30), please contact the Crisis Clinic at (360)479-3033.
Kitsap Community Resources (Main HSC Center)
1201 Park Avenue
Bremerton, WA 98337
Serving Ages 13-25
837 4th Street, Bremerton, WA 98337
Kitsap Community Resources
3200 SE Rainshadow Ct.
Port Orchard, WA 98366
North Kitsap Fishline
787 Liberty Lane NW
Poulsbo, WA 98370
All applications for KCR Housing Programs must be submitted through HSC.
Temporary Housing is available for families of one or two-parent households with dependent children under 18 years of age. This is a case-managed program where participants work on employment goals and the obtainment of permanent housing.
Participants pay approximately 30% of their income towards rent and meet with their assigned case manager on a regular basis; including monthly scheduled home visits.
• Meet applicable income guidelines
• Must be homeless, at serious risk of homelessness or living in
• Participants are required to be drug free & must also pass a criminal
• If the submitted preliminary application demonstrates eligibility has been
met, a KCR case manager will contact the housing applicant
If you and your children are living in your car, there is a Safe Parking Lot available for overnight stays with access to showers and bathrooms.
• Open to one or two-parent households with dependent children under