re you swamped with debt? Are you concerned about your family’s financial stability? Would you like to own a home one day or have the funds to attend college? If so, Kitsap Community Resources is here to help you.
Our Financial Education Program helps teach you how to understand the principles of earning, spending, saving, and investing so that you can make well-informed and financially sound decisions.
Let Kitsap Community Resources help you take personal control over your money and confidently secure your financial future now.
Free Upcoming Financial Classes
Kitsap Community Resources offers a wide range of FREE financial literacy classes that will help you set and reach your goals for a more financially-sound future. We have partnered with the Kitsap County financial community to offer a variety of classes taught by professionals that are committed to helping you succeed.
Registration is just One Click Away CLICK HERE
Financial Education Includes:
- Debt Management
- Building Good Credit
- Budgeting and Managing Money
- Balancing a Checkbook
- Keeping Financial Records Safe & Confidential
- Preventing Identity Theft
- Taking a Financial Inventory
- Building a Financial Base
- Finding & Maintaining Affordable Housing
- Finding Employment
- Dealing with Taxes
- Developing Financial Goals
- Protecting Against Financial Loss
Information on avoiding financial fraud and exploitation – What Do You Know Checklist
New Homebuyer Education through eHome America and Community Frameworks HBE Counseling
Additional Financial Literacy Resources
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Everyday Financial Tools
- Free Credit Report
- Financial Empowerment Network
- Financial Protection Bureau
- Free Professional Tele-coaching. Call 1-844-90 GOALS
- Financial Counseling