- Tutoring and mentoring students in elementary and middle schools
- Helping families learn skills to overcome education or employment barriers
- Advocating for survivors of domestic violence
- Identifying, planning and participating in a variety of monthly service project
- Recruiting, training and managing volunteers
If you have a passion for serving your community and a strong desire to address unmet needs, AmeriCorps could be the program for you. You will gain real work experience and grow personally as well. You will also have the opportunity to explore your interests, impact the lives of those you serve while also developing lifelong friendships with other AmeriCorps volunteers.
The KCR-AmeriCorps Member application process is now open! We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to join the 2019-20 AmeriCorps Member Team to serve and make a difference in our community. Members with serve the 11 months service term, starting September 2, 2019. You can begin the application process by visiting our office located 845 8th Street, Bremerton, WA. 98337 or using the link below to download and complete the pre-application information packet and questionnaire.
Completed pre-applications must be emailed or turned in to the KCR-AmeriCorps office before being given the opportunity to complete the KCR-AmeriCorps official application. Office hours for drop off are 9:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday. For more information, please call our office at (360) 473-2015. You may contact the AmeriCorps team for further information.
2017-2018 AmeriCorps Team Members