- Tutoring and mentoring students in elementary and middle schools
- Helping families learn skills to overcome education or employment barriers
- Advocating for survivors of domestic violence
- Identifying, planning and participating in a variety of monthly service project
- Recruiting, training and managing volunteers
If you have a passion for serving your community and a strong desire to address unmet needs, AmeriCorps could be the program for you. You will gain real work experience and grow personally as well. You will also have the opportunity to explore your interests, impact the lives of those you serve while also developing lifelong friendships with other AmeriCorps volunteers.
2017-2018 AmeriCorps Team Members